No Products in the Cart
Type: Water Filter
Firltration Pore Size: 0.1 micron
NW: 40 g
Filtration Capacity: 2000 Liters
Water flow: 0.6L/min
Material: ABS , UF(medical grade), Silicone
Name : Portable Water Filter
Application : Running Fresh Water Source
Type : camping equipment
Use: Camping,outdoor activities,emergency survival tools
Filtration Pore Size: 0.1micron
Filtration Capacity: 2000L
Water flow: 0.6L/min
Material: ABS, UF(medical grade), Silicone
Filters up to 2000 liters of natural renewable fresh water without using any chemicals. Lifespan can be extended by clean water backwashing.
Flow Rate: 600ml/min. Operating at a low applied pressure, ultra-low pressure membranes increases permeate flow rate.
Highly versatile design. Easily setup a DIY filtration system with 28mm standard PET/soda bottle like Coca-Cola bottle, plastic bag or bucket;
Ultra-light L630 fits in the palm of your hand. Impact resistance.
No pumping and electric.
Saving energy and environmental protection.
Multiple Configuration Options
Attaches to Hydration Pack
Attaches to Disposable Plastic Bag
Attaches to 28mm Standard Disposable Water Bottle
Drinking Directly from Fresh Water Source
Attaches to Bucket
1. Ensure there is no air in the hose connecting the water filter to the container. Air bubbles may prevent the water from flowing freely. Or attach filter to 28mm disposable bottle.
2. Water flow should be the same as the direction of arrow on filter.
3. Before storing the filter, use clean water to backwash. Squeeze disposable bottle to start the clean water flow into filter from clean water outlet of filter.
4. Optimum Temperature Range: 0-40 Degree Celsius.
5. Water Source: tap water or natural renewable fresh water.(Do not choose human and industrial wastewater as water source.)
Cleaning & Maintenance
1) When the flow rate slows, miniwell water filter can be back-flushed with ease. Only use clean water while back-flushing.
2) Before storing the miniwell water filter, back-flush with clean water and then soak in a mild vinegar solution to disinfect the filter.
3) After cleaning, let the filter air dry and store in a cool and dry location.
4) Shelf Life: 5 years. After initial wetting: 3years.
L630 removal rate of 99.9% E-Coli is certified by SGS and TUV
Miniwell L630 Personal Water Filter
Bucket or Plastic Bag Connector
1. How often do I need to backwash the system?
It depends on how clean or dirty the source water is. When you feel flow rate slow down, backwash can improve flow rate. (Note: To extend filter life, always use the best fresh water source you can access. If raw water is cloudy, wait for sediment to settle out until water appears clear and then filter the water above the sediment.)
2. Can I use water filtered from the system itself to backwash the filter?
Yes. Filtered water from the filter can be used to backwash. Collects filtered water by a clean disposable bottle. Squeezes clean water into filter from filter outlet.
3. How do I know its time to replace the filter?
The filter will not allow water to flow when it reaches capacity. If you find water flow slow down or can not come out water through filter, it is time to replace your filter.
4. Does this work on E.coli and parasites like Giardia and Cryptosporidium.
Yes. Miniwell L630 is capable of filtering 99.9% bacteria and parasites.
5. Can this filter remove unpleasant taste in raw water?
Hollow fiber can not remove unpleasant taste and pigment in raw water. L630 is the most basic filtration system for fresh water filtration with 99.9% removal rate of all bacteria. If you would like to improve the taste of water, miniwell L610, L600 and L620 can fit your needs.
6. Does it filter salt water?
No. Miniwell L630 filtration pore size on membrane is 0.1 micron. Dissolved salt passes through 0.1micron membrane. In other words, Miniwell L630 keeps mineral from nature fresh water sources in filtered water.
7. Can I become a miniwell distributor?
Yes, we are looking for distributor. Please contact us to learn more.